Effective date: September 2023
1. Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, address, email address, and phone number. We typically collect this information through our contact form or when you create an account on our site.
- Non-personal Information: This may include details such as your browser type, your IP address, the URL of the previous website you visited, etc. We collect this through cookies and other technologies.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected from you to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
- Communicate with you
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website
- For compliance with laws, to respond to legal requests, or as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
4. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
7. Contact Us